- Hunt Shinewood Forest 29+, Green Mantis. Get a Mantis Suit for everyone the in the group.
- Go to Andor and wear the suit. Talk with the Ant in the corner. You may get the grup in buy having only two mantis suits and bringing them out for the others, or have 1 person go in with the suit and warp the rest of your group in (cheaper).
- First Room: Equip the Lantern and follow your way through the maze until you get to the next room. Just follow the left wall until you hit the door.
- Second Room: There are five teleporting spot, each person must stand on one spot to warp to the next room. You will have spells cast on you well you stand, so you must be quick.
- Third Room: You will be alone, run to the center of the Map (pass the ant Guard) to meet up with group. Kill if desired then proceed to next room.
- Fourth Room: Run along the narrow bridge quickly before it starts to reappear. Make sure you go 1 space at a time until the bridge starts to close, then run off the bridge. On the other side will be an Ant ambush, kill them all. Do not hit the guardian untill all guards are dead. Proceed to the next room.
- Fifth Room: Transport room. Ant guards will be on the platforms. Just keep walking until you get to the end, and have the wizard kill the guards (they should only be able to pramh you most of the time. Walk left-wise and along the wall to get tothe door.
- Sixth Room: Chess Area. Move the chess pieces and assail to get through the maze. Ambush and throw very helpful. Basically just have one person ambush in on the right side, and open it for everyone else. Then throw them past the peice there and last person ambush across. Just walk to the door and have last person ambush again past.
- Seventh Room: You must click on the grave stones to proceed to the platforms. Click only when the stones face forwards. Proceed until you can make it to the end. Spell up since the statues will attack you when you go through.
- Eighth Room: There is a room with a lot of guards and 5 guardians. Kill all the Guardians and underneath them will be a teleport square. After all of them are defeated, step on the squares and you will warp to the last room. Be quick else the guardians/guards will respawn. Do not hide, or they will ao sith group (and be fasless/aitless).
- Ninth Room: This is the last room, there is a chess piece in the center. Assail it and it will give you a riddle. Answer it and you will be done, keep closing the window until you get a riddle you know. Make sure you capatalize the first letter and only put the answer in (no period).
100% Working Riddles Tested/Tired:
- They are neighbors but can never see each other. = Eyes
- You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I? = Onion
- Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I? = Fire
- What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps? = River
- I Drive men mad For love of me, Easily beaten, Never free. What am I? = Gold
- As a whole, I am both safe and secure. Behead me, and I become a place of meeting. Behead me again, and I am the partner of ready. Restore me, and I become the domain of beasts. What am I? = Stable
99% Working Riddles (Found on Internet):
- You heard me before, Yet you hear me again, Then I die, 'til you call me again. What am I? = Echo
- I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I? = Shadow
- I know a word of letters three. Add two, and fewer there will be. What is the word? = Few
- What is so fragile even saying its name can break it? = Silence
- What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years? = M (the letter M)
- The more you take the more you leave behind. = Footsteps
- I'm light as a feather, yet the strongest man can't hold me for much more than a minute. What am I? = Breath
- What is it that, after you take away the whole, some still remains? = Wholesome
- What is yours that others use the most? = Name
- I am always hungry, I must always be fed, The finger I lick will soon turn red. What am I? = Fire
50% Working Riddles (Couldn't find, So I am Guessing):
- You can keep it after you give it. = Promise / Advice / Friendship / Knowledge / Heart ("Word" and "Your word" didn't work, do not know?).
- Everything I say is a lie. True or False? = False (?)
- If a horse passed another horse in second place, what place would the first horse be? = Third (? First horse remains in first. I think Second didn't work--maybe a # form of second?, Someone says they tried "First" and it didn't work. So if First and Second didn't work... must be Third?)